Saturday 14 May 2016

Mills on the Air 2016

Today 14th of May I started listening on 20 en 40 meter. I also checked the VOACAP online to find out the propagation predictions.

I started with running the spotcollector of DXlab and saw several stations on air in the 20 meter band.
But as you can see the local propagation was not very well to make some QSO making use of the ground wave. Alle blue around the red spot.


So, I decided to switch to 40 mtr. Local propagation on 40 is often not to bad to make contacts in a range of 500 km . But today heavy QSB and it was very difficult to make contact with Dutch and British Amateur Radio stations


What I worked so far until 12:00 hour UTC


 Callsign GB2GW 

Gleaston Watermill











GB2WWM

Golf Bravo 2 Wymondham Wind Mill














No comments:

Post a Comment